please make sure you have read all instructions
carefully. (Failure to follow these instructions may result in your application being disqualified.)
Important: The information on this application cannot be saved, therefore, please allow some time to complete the application in full. Once this application has been submitted, it cannot be changed.
1. These grants are available
to students who have completed one or more years of education beyond the high
school level, and are residents of Merrick County.
2. Application is available online only.
3. Applications will be considered semi-annually at the June and November director's meetings, and must be submitted before June 1st and or November 1st.
4. ALL APPLICATIONS must include two confidential letters of recommendation for consideration. Recommendation forms may be printed from the web site. Recommendation forms should be mailed to Merrick Foundation, Inc. or delivered to our office (they may not be summited online) by the June 1st or November 1st deadline.
5. Official transcripts must be submitted, including your most recently completed Semester, and postmarked by the June 1st or November 1st deadline.
6. The applicant must demonstrate financial need for continuing education. ONCE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED THIS APPLICATION, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FINANCIAL FORM TO COMPLETE AND MAIL INTO THE MERRICK FOUNDATION OFFICE BEFORE THE DEADLINE.
7. Payments will be made directly to the school.
8. Statement of purpose portion of this application must be completed in full to be considered for the grant.
Merrick Foundation, Inc.
1532 17th Ave, Suite B, Central City, NE 68826 Ph: 308.946.3707
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2002-2013 Merrick Foundation, Inc. Last modified: 10/13